Mar 22, 2019
In this episode, Nikki chats with personal trainer and PhD candidate in rehabilitation sciences Travis Pollen about what the research currently suggests about how core training and FMS screens relate to injury prevention.
- Core training myths and why the belief that engaging your TVA can prevent back pain...
Mar 19, 2019
In this episode, Nikki chats with Kassi Hanson, stylist and owner of athleisure wear store Ka'lectic about fitness fashion and how to break the "rules" to create your own style.
- How to care for athletic wear to make it last longer
- What pieces are worth splurging for and which ones you can buy the...
Mar 8, 2019
In this interview, Nikki chats with strength coach Kat Libby about training for sport and empowering women through strength training.
- The differences (and similarities) between training for a sport and training for general fitness
- Kat's personal experience transitioning from training as an elite level...