May 17, 2019
In this episode, Nikki chats with Peter Baker about his thoughts on functional training and how it applies to the individual.
They also discuss:
- What it means to train for hypertrophy and why muscle growth can be more challenging than it sounds
- The difference between fat loss strategies for the general public versus...
May 3, 2019
In this episode, Nikki chats with Courtney Townley about how to break out of the cycle of unsustainable fitness practices and self-sabotage.
- How failing leads to learning and ultimately success
- Why it's important to be a generalist in movement vs. specializing in one modality
- Courtney's journey from...