May 25, 2021
In this episode, Nikki chats with yoga teacher Monica Bright
about navigating pain or injury in your yoga practice.
- Myths about the relationship between pain and injury
- Why even though yoga is thought of as therapeutic, not
all yoga poses or styles are appropriate when you have pain or
- How to have grace for yourself if you have pain or an injury
and are unable to do as much as you would like
- Monica's recent experience with frozen shoulder and what
she's learned from it about navigating these types of long term
- Why modification and props are not a sign of weakness
To connect with Monica and learn more about her
Connect with Nikki + other links mention in the
Finally, if you enjoy the podcast, please take a minute to
leave a rating and review on iTunes.
You can also support the podcast, but sharing it with your
friends or on social media.